Thursday, January 24, 2002

OH MY GOSH!.....kinda day.......

Yep, trying to cut down on the use of bad language.....it is not working, but I will keep trying. Plus, I love that statement....it is sooooo cute!!

Let me just start with apologizing to anybody that has e-mailed me and/or called and I have not responded. I have been incredibly wrapped up in work and not thinking of anything else and by the time I get home from work and/or the gym, all I want is a hot tub full of bubbles, a good book, and my bed. I will resolve to get better about contacting the human race once again.

Work was insane...again. Yesterday was a horrible day. Rotten mood that just got worse as the day progressed. By the time I left work I had a headache, a tummy ache, and just didn't want to deal....at all. Ended up going home, not going to the gym, and crashing all night. Work today was more insane than yesterday, but I tried to keep my mood light. I was told by many people, yesterday, last night, and today, that when I am such a pissy bitch that it effects all those around me, and I guess yesterday was a prime example. The entire floor was whispering about why I was so pissy and today I had several people apologize to me if they had made me mad.....which none of them did. The kind words and thoughts were appreciated, but I need to pay attention more to my mood. Also, I don't like feeling that poopy when I leave! What a drain on the psyche to be so negative and that was a WHOLE bunch of bad karma I threw into the universe.....need to do some heavy repairing for that.......

Oh, good news is that the Super Wal-Mart is opening up and I am hangin' there on Saturday! I am taking the parents out to breakfast and then going SHOPPING! Now, I know that sounds boring, but I really need some brainless activity for a few hours. The other good news is that the love of my life knows how horrible the last few weeks have been so he is going to do everything he can to make it a great weekend....like, he really needs to do that since every weekend with him is great! Oh, and I just can't wait for our vacation in February!!!! I am keeping my thoughts towards that( and going to the gym) and it brings more positive energy into my life.

Wow, sounds like Connie has been pretty pukey! Poor kid. Many good thoughts and blessings go out to her.

Oh, and don't forget that Grace will be starting her new job soon.....keep good thoughts for her as well, since starting a new job is always a little scary at first.

And as for Scottie......I just adore you. You know how proud I am of you for everything you do in your life, and being honest for the sake of your well-being is only the very tip of that "proud" iceburg. I am glad that I am not going to have to threaten or scream obscenities out a car window at this one, though.

Oh, I ran into Jeffy this weekend at Cahoots.....what a babe!! He is doing well, been enjoying the Sundance, hanging out and taking good care of himself. I miss my Jeffy. I am looking forward to everyone getting together to play Fly's up....oh, and we have a new volunteer to take on Rob....that would be the "wanna-be Mexican" Brian......that is gonna be sooooooooo funny!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home