Friday, January 18, 2002

Not so bad......

I did end up getting out of work "early", or it would have been early if I hadn't already put in the eight hours. My normal time to leave is 5:00, but I left at 4:00, thinking I was going to get home to take the parents out to dinner for their anniversary....nope! I have no idea what happened, but they decided that they did not want to go out and had already dined at home. Oh well. I just hope that they have no intentions of trying to get me to go to dinner some other time this weekend, as it is already booked. I guess I will just either 1) shoot for taking them out some other time or 2) not worry about it and continue on with life.

Work was okay. It was busy, I was on the phones all day and had no opportunity to work on anything else, but it was a nice break for me. I will NOT be on the phones on Monday, unless they are crazy and everybody decides to call in sick once more. I am just irritated that I work with some people, just one in particular, who are so wrapped up in their lives that they never realize the effect that their decisions have on their co-workers. Or that they just don't care. Either way, it irritates me. It especially irritates me knowing that my supervisor goes out of her way to accomodate, if at all possible, people taking time off from work. But for that ONE co-workers, that is just enough. Needless to say, she has worsened her chances for getting time off ever again, especially the "spur of the moment" time off that she enjoys taking. That and I think she will be written up very soon. Should make work fun for next week.

Okay, latest hobby....Pampered Chef products. They have some of the most fun kitchen gadgets. I purchased a garlic press, a large round stone with rack, a large spoon/spatula, and a whole bunch more stuff. The party at my bosses was fun, the food was wonderful, and it was all around an enjoyable time. I took my mom with me and she even had a great time. Oh, and cookbooks....can't forget those!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home