Monday, January 21, 2002

Day one.....

First day with no carbonation. Oh wait, second day because I did not have any yesterday either! My body has decided that carbonation is no longer a friend, therefore, no more intake. Day one of my "regular" work out routine...or at least I am hoping. I will be making an attempt to do five days out of seven. Well, we will see what happens.

Had an okay weekend. I spent Sunday shopping with Dylan and then we went over to the Poors for his birthday and to have dinner with them. It was nice hanging out and checking out Jeremy's new POLICE gear for the Olympics. The kids were as wonderful as ever. Brian was entertaining and we didn't fight at all. Wow, new beginnings all around. I was really sorry that I didn't get a chance to go and see "Blackhawk Down" on Saturday, since I was at a hockey game, but it sounded like the Poors had a really good time. It is sad that not more people showed up, but they had a good time nonetheless.

Saturday was a helluva lot of fun. Went to a hockey game with Dylan, Toni, and Rob and ended up hitting a woman with a foam hockey puck and it bounced off of her and hit her boyfriend. Then Toni and started chanting FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT and made a row full of guys in front of us turn around like we were freaks....which we are. Then I yelled out "BITCH" at one of the players and offeneded the little kids in front of us. Oh, and Toni started the evening off by spraying herself with ketchup!

Friday was a blah blah blah evening. Oh well.

Is it too early to say that I am looking forward to this weekend already?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home