Friday, January 11, 2002

Good day.......

That is because I am not at work!

Took mom to her doctor appointment today and she is having surgery on the 30th to remove her one, and only cataract. The procedure is very simple and only takes 18 minutes. However, they will have to put her under for three minutes because the cataract has made her eye so sensitive that she cannot handle having the surgery without a local anesthesia and her eye numbed by needles...which is an option not to have all of that. I am taking that day off work to hang with her. Soooo, I am not at work!

Work was hell yesterday, and it was all because of my piss poor attitude. I finally sent my supervisor an e-mail and explained my dissatisfaction of what is going on....no raise, my workload multiplied by 8, no help, etc, etc, etc. When I called her today to let her know I was taking the 30th off, she told me she had read my e-mail, completely understood why I was upset and would be talking with me tomorrow about it. Yes, I am working on Saturday. She sounded really positive so I am not sure if I should be happy or worried. She might just be excited to show my ass the door!

All in all, my decision to start working on things meant for my happiness has been implemented and is working for me. No more biting my tongue when I think it will just hurt somebody's feelings. I don't like doing that because it just leaves it bottled up inside of me. So, if you thought I was a bitch before......! Anyways, we will see what type of impact this will have.

Ahhh.....the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home