Sunday, January 13, 2002

Good day...so-so weekend....

The mood is lifting...

Got up this morning and it has only been a somewhat productive morning. I watched a little tv, ate breakfast, did a 20 minute stairclimbing work-out, a little light stretching, and started the housework....and all I have completed is tearing down my bed and starting laundry...so far only two loads. I have a lot of energy, but my innervoice is telling me to hold on to it...I am going to need it.

Weekend has been alright. Dylan and I went to the new McGrath Fish House on Friday with Toni and Rob and it ROCKS! They have an incredible selection of different seafood ( and non-seafood for weird people like Toni) and a great deal of it is very healthy! I had Dylan take me home early since I went into work on Saturday. Worked Saturday until about 1:00 and then hung out with Dylan. We went to dinner at the China Lily, went to Media Play and ran into the Poors. Jer's B-day is coming up so we are making plans to go out to dinner and a movie with them. Poor Jer-Bear gets to start working six 10 hour shifts starting on the 18th until the end of March, so we won't be seeing a lot of them. Then Dylan and I hung out at his place and watched the first 40 minutes of The Fast and the Furious...one of the WORST movies I have ever watched....Vin Diesel was not even that good looking! The cars were great and my comment was "If they would stop trying to act and just drive the cars around really fast, this would be a good movie!" Then we watched The Filth and the Fury...a movie about the Sex Pistols that was highly entertaining. Oh, and I forgot to tell you that Dylan let me watch the tape of when Triple H came back to wrestling. I have decided that Triple H is my new crush....he is so much cuter than the Rock...and that nose is great!!!! I think while he was out, they applied a whole bunch of new body parts to his chest and his back because he is HUGE!!!

Today, Dylan and I are going to try and watch a couple of more movies...........oh god, let them bet better!!

Oh, about the mood. Yes, I am getting a little bit more positive and a bit more friendlier. I can see a change in my body and the weight is coming off with the little bit of physical exercise (and probably stress). I see a change coming with my mom's surgery, the vacation is not that far away, work is now viewed as "entertaining" and I will not be taking it that seriously anymore, and I can feel a different "change" coming in a lot of my relationships...that I am welcoming. There are some old friendships that have been on the back burner that I am going to work on, some "friendships" that are not that at all and I am going to accept them for that, and some other relationships in my life that will just be coming to an end or changing...whichever works out for the best.

Oh, and Halloween is only 9 months away.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home