Tuesday, January 15, 2002

All over again......

Woke up feeling pukey, and that was after spending the night in the bathroom, deciding I was going to make it to work, which I did, and lasted the whole day. I am thinking tomorrow I am staying home. I just can't shake this bug, I am sure it has taken up residence in my intestines and is enjoying itself. The added stress isn't helping.

Work was okay today, just busy. The gal that got me sick called in today and another on my group was out, so we were down two people. The bitch who is suppose to help on our phones "forgot" again today. My big boss brought me another project today which only took about three minutes and I was on the phones pretty much all day. I did accomplish a whole bunch, but I left my IN box looking like I haven't touched it in a month.

Have I told you that I am not looking forward to this weekend? Yeah, that is pretty weird for me, but this weekend is COMPLETELY booked and I have no downtime. I have decided that the following weekend, the 25th through the 27th, is not getting reserved for ANYTHING! The only thing I am planning on doing is making sure the house is cleaner than clean, since my mom' surgery is the 29th, and spending sometime with Dylan, and ONLY Dylan....I hope.

Yeah, and is it not freaky about Dylan's uncle waking up from his coma? I know I haven't written much about him, but it is because I despise him and his wife. He has said somethings about his deceased father, my favorite grampa-in-law, that will never be forgiven or forgotten. And his passing away, as wretched as it is, was something that I looked forward to. As selfish as that sounds, it is for the best. Dylan's uncle and aunt have caused his family nothing but misery and heartache....and on purpose I might add....so the sooner that they are able to sever ties, the better. The only sympathy that I give is to Dylan's mother and cool aunt....who will be losing a brother, and that is painful regardless of how big of a piece of poo he is.

Have I told you how much I am enjoying sleep?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home