Wednesday, January 23, 2002

Ho-hum day.......

Yesterday ended up not being a good day. We have all lost our COMP time ability and now I am expected to do the amount of work that I have in an 8 hour shift, no overtime, no comp time. That is impossible, especially with THE GRUNTER being gone because they expect me to pick up her job as well. And I found out that the person who I thought was my friend, has truly stabbed me in the back to make her way up the corporate ladder. So, I made some decisions last night. One, come into work, do your job, go home. The more quite that I am, the more work I seem to get finished. Two, keep your mouth shut. The less people I talk to you, the less that they have to talk about. May sound cold, but the older I am getting, the wiser I am. "Closed mouth catches no flies."

Other than that...still looking forward to the weekend......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home