Monday, January 14, 2002

Icky, yucky day....

I am sick. I came in not feeling good, thinking it was maybe a dietary supplement that I took, but now I think I have some bug......a flu bug. As the day is progressing, the more nauseated I am feeling. Also got the headache again. I am beginning to wonder if it is a lingering illness from last week, that I am just not getting it out of my system. Maybe because I am just so damn cute, the bug doesn't want to leave!

Anyways, went to a cool store yesterday at Trolley Square with Dylan...a witchy store. They had all of my herbs, books, pendants, candles, you name it. Also had my statues that I am collecting. What more could this girl ask for! They are closing down as of March 1st, but apparently have a store over on 1300 East and 2100 South....right by the Red Lobster and.......DESERET BOOK! How fun is that! I will be visiting that store...often...as I am always running out of something or the other and having to find stuff to make up for it!!!

Okay, watched "Diary of a Sex Addict" last night...good show, a little quirky, but good. Really gets you into how a sex addict truly acts, like any other addict. Also watched "Rush Hour 2" and that was a good little movie with some great one-liners. Especially when Jackie Chan told his side kick that he was going to "Slap him all the way back to Africa!" Oh god, I thought Dylan was going to pee himself over that one.

Looks like I won't be going to the gym tonight.........pooh!

Oh, had a great talk with my Big Wig today....she is very concerned about me, very concerned about my emotional, as well as work related, attitude. Wanted to know, honestly, what she could do. God, it is nice to know that she cares and is going to bat for me.

Oh, and the attitude adjustment, it is coming full circle. Good things come to those that work at them.

Favorite Bumper Sticker...."Eve was Framed!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home