Sunday, January 06, 2002

Bad PLUS yucky......

Well, I have either 1) the flu, 2) reaction to too many Excederin Migraines and Tagamets or 3) appendicitis.....haven't decided which one yet.

I have been feeling really crummy all weekend, had to call every night with Dylan an early night. We didn't get together on Friday, I worked late. Saturday we hung out and then I had him take me home because I started to feel like I had a fever, sore throat, exhausted.....all the "cold like" symptoms. Well, went home and had the worst night of restless sleep....couldn't get enough air to breath, tossed and turned...all night long. Got up this morning, still felt crappy, took a Tagamet, did some cleaning and laundry, took a shower and thougth I could do it. Went out with Dylan, made it through dinner and new I was done. Started to get stomache cramps again, nausea, cold chills, pains....all that fun stuff.

Now, why do I think it is appendicitis? Well, because I am paranoid and a hypochondriac. I think I actually had it removed when I had my gallbladder but I can't remember. I have always been paranoid that it was going to go bad since my mother's did and my father's did and I had a relative who died, albeit over 100 years ago, from a ruptured one. SOOOOO......

Anyways, looking forward to a normal work week....all five days, well, four days. I am off Friday for my mom's doctor appointment, but other than that, it is looking normal. I also need to remember to ask to get off early on the 18th for the folk's anniversary.....gonna take them to dinner!!!

Scottie, Scottie, Scottie....if only we could be living a bit closer....I could come visit you, we could go out to dinner and have some drinks and then go hang out and do stuff to make you laugh. Or just go walk around and talk. Whatever would make you happy. I miss being with you. I miss sitting out on the back porch in the summer and talking to you on the phone........I miss you. I wish I could be closer just to give you a hug....especially when I can tell you need it. But the good news for you is that I sent you really good, positive thoughts all day and thought about the CARE package I am going to send......if you will give me some more hints of what you like...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home