Tuesday, January 08, 2002

Good day...kinda......

Well, I ended up staying home yesterday from work. And like Toni said, "I had to be on my deathbed before I would miss work...". And I was. I got up, thinking that I could get it together and go in...that was until I opened a can of cat food and then it was all over. I ended up on the couch all day, not eating, not sleeping, and dealing with a fever that would not stop! However, I pulled it together, went into work today, and even came home and worked on my stair stepper. I have just decided that I do not have time to be sick!!

Speak of work, when I got there today I had 35 faxes to deal with! I got that all taken care of and my IN box was out of control. By 3:00 I had the faxes and the IN box handled, only too look at the fact that I had 27 more faxes....which I also handled. However, my "bitch" of the day is this....if I have 19.5 comp hours and I am using 8 of those today and another 8 on Friday....why do I not get over time this weekend? Anything I work this weekend will be considered straight time or comp time....YEAH!! But in the long run, things will work out because that means less PTO I have to use to go to Vegas in February.

Speaking of Vegas...it is almost TIME! I am sooooo looking forward to going. I don't think I have looked forward to a vacation as much as I am this one. I think that since things have finally settled down at home, the holidays are over with, I am trying to get back to my work out routine, and I am doing a lot more with my "witchy" side, I am really enjoying life. Well, that probably just jinxed the hell out of my life! But anyways, VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS! Dylan and I have decided that this trip is our "Valentine" to each other and we will just do dinner or something for the actual Valentines Day thingy. I have decided to go and buy some new pj's because the new ones that I have are about, oh, 3 sizes to big, but I love them that HUGE, but that is not very cool to wear around him. Oh, the downside is that the pool is under maintenance at the time that we are there, so no swimming....which I am sure Dylan will be THRILLED with since I bug and beg him to go swimming with me...AND HE WON'T!

Well, only Wednesday and Thursday are left....officially...for my work week. I will be going in for four hours on Saturday, but I think that will be fun since pretty much ALL OF CUSTOMER service wants to go in on Saturday.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.........

Oh, did I mention that when you play with spells that you leave a "footprint" that others can follow if you don't do it right? Food for thought..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home