Thursday, October 25, 2001

Restless.....

That is how I feel right now...feel like "things" are crawling under my skin....I know it is the Xenadrine again......not a good thing. I was going to come home and with all the "energy" get everything done that I wanted to but I feel so completely exhausted that I could hardly stay awake through "Friends". I am gonna crawl up under my blankie and go to sleep and hopefully, sleep the entire night through. I am starting to think that the "creepy crawly" feeling I am having is due to another insomnia attack coming on. I am actually not looking forward to sleeping because it brings on dreams, and I haven't been enjoying those very much. Not going to discuss it but it is sure bringing out some unresolved issues that I need to deal with...someday.....someday soon. Gonna go call Michelle now and pay some bills.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home