Wednesday, October 17, 2001

Oh my hell!

Have you ever taken something orally that just puts you in a foul mood? Well, I think I have discovered a pill that does that....XENADRINE! I strongly advise not taking it. It helps give me a HUGE BOOST of energy, but my GAWD! I think I could kill a whole pack of people, even the ones that I like, and not care! I am not even joking! Oh hell I hope this wears off soon! I know, I know Toni, you are going to say it is PMS, but this is a helluva lot worse!!!!

Okay, one day closer to Halloween! I can't wait to watch a whole bunch of scary movies and eat pizza on Saturday....oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!! AND I think I am hanging with the folks during Saturday day and taking them to Gardener Historic Village. If you have yet to go....GO! They have it decorated it in all "Witchy" kinda stuff and it is so adorable!!!!!!!!! My father has never been, so I think he will really enjoy it, and my mother, well, she enjoys anything that she can do with her favorite daughter!

Oh, say happy birthday to my axe murdering brother. He turns the big 4 5 today!!! WOOOHHOOOO! Almost 50 and still acting like he is 10. Can you say "Peter Pan Syndrome"?

Anyways, what is everybody else doing this weekend?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home