Thursday, October 18, 2001

What a day....

Well the bleeding started...thought I should warn all of you.

Got to work today and got a "project"....this is a project where I get to write stuff down that I do every day, other than take 80 calls, to prove how busy we are. Now, won't this prove "their" point that I have too much time because I can do this "project"? Just wondering.....

I have a headache. Started right around Monday morning and is still going strong. Usually starts right before I get to work and goes away sometime in my sleep, only to start the next day. Don't think it would take Freud to figure that one out.

I managed to arrange a huge day of eating tomorrow at work...all in the name of a birthday and being healthy. Our theme is "sandwiches"...yummy. I believe sandwiches should be a food group by themselves. I love sandwiches!

I think tonight I will be going to the store, not only to purchase for my sandwiches, but I think to buy some more pumpkins. Don't have enough pumpkins.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home