Thursday, October 25, 2001

Good day.....

Well, two good days in a row...the world is coming to an end!! Work has been irritating today, but I have been able to handle the irritations better than normal. I think it has something to do with the fact that I have tomorrow off and I get to hang out with Michelle for part of the day and play in pumpkin guts!!!! WOOOOOHHHOOOO!! Came into work and walked right into a project, then I had a letter from an attorney TO ME and I had to work on that, and the calls have been crazy, but I handled it! I even took a Xenadrine today and my mood has been okay.

The only poopy thing is find out that Jeffy won't be at the party on Saturday. Michelle and I were really excited to see him because it has been so long since we last saw him, so that is really sad. Oh well, hopefully lots and lots of rum will make up for it.

Did I tell you I have tomorrow off and that there are only 6 more days until Halloween???

Going home today to do some laundry and cleaning....gonna get everything done tonight that I can so I have nothing to worry about this weekend. I was thinking about spending my Sunday working in the yard, but we will have to see. I had tentative plans with Dylan, but I am not sure if those are going to continue or not...especially if either one of us has a hangover in the morning!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home