Wednesday, October 24, 2001

Good day

Yup, that is what it was. We had potential investors come and check out our company today. I dressed WAY up...a lot more than usual, did not have a damn one come back in my area. But I did have a co-worker find me out after it was time for him to leave JUST to tell me how nice I looked today...which was incredibly sweet. AND I had one of the potential investors smile and wink at me...that was incredibly sweet as well. So all in all, it wasn't too sucky of a day to dress up. And the nice thing is..tomorrow is my last day for the week! Yes, once again I am weaseling my way out of working on Friday. By tomorrow I will already have 6 hours made up, so I will only need to take 2 hours of vacation. SWWWEEETTTT!!

Well, don't know if you have heard or not, but there are only 7 more days until Halloween! And the party at Michelle and Jer's is coming together pretty damn nicely! We are gonna get together with the Poors on Friday and decorate, decorate, decorate!!! And then, of course, there is the countdown to the drunken brawl that will happen on Saturday......I am thinking it will be everybody trying to get Michelle off of some table while she is doing her Brittney Spears impression....well, almost everybody since last time it involved her starting to take off her shirt....but we won't go into that discussion at this time....WILL WE VICE MAN!!!!!

Anyhow, only 7 more days......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home