Tuesday, October 16, 2001

Oh my, oh my, oh my.....

Only 14 more days until Halloween!! My yard is now all decorated (thanks to my DADDY!), the house is all decorated, have purchased many, many new scary movies, new decorations, got my Halloween costume, now just awaiting the BIG DAY. Oh, and I can't wait for Halloween party!!!!!! A few of us are meeting with the "Hostess" to organize a few more things and to see what we can add, so that should be eventful. An evening of Michelle and Jeremy making stinging comments back and forth in their endearing, loving manner. I may even talk Michelle into letting me go and get a Ouija board so that I can scare her!! This should be a wonderful Halloween this year even thought I have had a MAJOR bitch of a time getting into the spirit.

Work, work, work. What more can I say? "Grunter" has decided that she can be off the phones in the afternoon and take NO calls. I have been put in charge of "keeping everybody up to task" and so I have been going around and seeing what I can help with on people's desks and, needless to say, have been horrified by the amount of SHIT that they have! My acting supervisor....well, that is a story unto itself.

Home? Well, the parents are back on speaking terms...thank the gods! But, I am constantly surprised by the assholish behavior of my siblings. My one sister has decided to invite my mother and I to a baby shower for her daughter in law. The kicker is that I have never met my sister's step son, nor the new daughter in law. The other kicker is the only reason she invited us is because everybody else RSVP'd back with a huge NO!!! God, why wasn't I an only child????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home