Monday, October 22, 2001

Oh yucky.....

I have never had a hangover.....until yesterday! I think that tequilla is no longer my friend! Therefore, this weekend I will be getting drunk on rum or vodka or something. Hopefully my Jeffy will show me how to make the yummy drink he told me about!!! I new that tequilla takes memory from me, but it usually comes back in a day, but I have no recollection from after dinner, a little bit of Exorcist, going home. That's it. Sooooo, I hope I was a helluva lot of entertainment for everybody else, since I don't remember ANYTHING! Just let me know if I did whatever you requested to your satisfaction, and that is all I care about!!

Oh, this weekend is the Halloween party! WOOOOHOOOOO! I can't wait because it is going to be a helluva lot of fun! I am gonna bring Taquitos and whatever else I can think of!!!!! Hopefully everybody will be there, but I am sure a few of my flakier friends will not show. God love 'em!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home