Thursday, October 11, 2001

Home, home, home, home.....

That is where I am today. I awoke with a headache, not horrible, but annoying, and decided that was "somebodys" way of telling me take a "ME" day...so I did. I have been a slug, did a couple of loads of laundry, keep drifting in and out of sleep. I think I am going to pop in "The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" and get the spirit in me....ASAP. It is interesting when your body decides to make you stop and smell the roses........

Anyways, this will be another "Halloween" weekend. I have lots and lots of shopping to do. I need to buy the inevitable load of pumpkins, then I need to get some candy, then I need to buy my costume for the party. Oh, and I am sure a few more things will pop up for my purchasing needs. Any ideas?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home