Monday, October 29, 2001

Happy....

The day is a good one. I came into work and everybody is in a PISSY mood...but me! And then my supervisor asked me if I would take on another project, I asked her if I had a real option or if she was just asking to be nice, she said that there were no other options, so I told her not to waste my time by asking me and just tell me what it was she needed! That threw her off guard and now she is kissing my ass! How funny! I finally found the Achille's Tendon! WOOOOHOOOO!

Did I tell you that there are only 2 more days until Halloween??

It sounds like everybody had a wonderful time at the Halloween party...including the Poors who hosted it. I am so glad that everybody made it home, but I think there are a couple of folks that won't be drinking for awhile! THANK THE GODS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home