Wednesday, October 10, 2001

So, my mood is very bad. And I use the word "bad" in the fashion of "nothing can make me happy" kinda way.

Co-workers are getting VERY irritating. "Grunter" has decided that she only needs to work half days, or to call in sick in conjunction with her Wednesday day off. Then I have another co-workers, we will call her "young-un" who has become obsessed with me being a withc and has decided to ask me every question under the sun. Now, normally that would be okay, but it is Wednesday and she is doing this ALL THE TIME FOR THE LAST THREE DAYS! Do I have tattooed on my forhead "TUTOR"? I don't think so.....

Then we have the old co-workers, who still e-mail me, wanting to discuss the downside of having an affair and want me to be supportive. I have tried, do not get me wrong...but I think all of the positive life energy has been SUCKED right out of me this week! I can't even really get into the Halloween spirit, which usually encompasses me all year long. I think I need to call in sick one day.

Other than the terrible funk I am in, life generally sucks at home as well. The parental units are not speaking, STILL. The male brother that lives at home has been irritating again with his never ending soap opera life with the whore. The siblings out of state have been calling, for what reason only the Gods and my father know.

Okay, I think I am through bitching for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home