Tuesday, October 30, 2001

Good day.......

Okay, tomorrow is IT! THE DAY!!! I drove like a crazy woman home from work tonight so that I could start the carving of the pumpkins and the power is off!!! SOOOOO, it finally comes on an hour later, and by then, I am already involved in doing other stuff! Hell! Looks like tomorrow will be crazy day of cleaning, carving, and delivering!!!! Oh well, it is all worth it! Did I mention that tomorrow is HALLOWEEN!!!

Work was good today. Had average amount of calls, nobody was irritating, it was gray and rainy all day....a perfect day other than not being home wrapped up in a blanket on the couch watching tv. THAT would have been perfect. But, since tomorrow is HALLOWEEN, I can't complain too much! After tomorrow, things should get pretty much back to normal for me, other than starting to fret about Christmas......the holiday that I hate!

Did I mention tomorrow is Halloween?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home