Wednesday, August 15, 2001

wow....the week is dragging again. I was hoping that with my refreshing, new, adjusted outlook on Monday that it would carry me through the week...stupid me. Things at work just get more and more interesting. Had one person go to lunch and went on an "appointment", didn't make it back before I left. Oh, and she works until 6:00 pm. The other 6:00 pm person got to leave to go play golf. SOOOO that left nobody on my account to stay until 6:00pm. So guess what I did? I left! Yep, that should tell you where my thoughts were. I figured that if my supervisor was that fucking stupid to let both of them go, THINKING that the problem girl would be back before I left, than she can get on the phones until the problem showed back up....if she ever did. Oh, I forgot to tell you why my 'tude is in the toilet....

Yesterday, before I left work, I sent an e-mailt o my acting supervisor telling her that my phone stats would probably be sucky due to all the projects she had me working on and that I would need an hour off the phone today to get caught up on MY work. Well, I get in to work today and I have a response from her. Her response is telling me that she appreciates all the help I am giving her but 1) I should never be off the phone without first ookaying it with her, 2) the projects that she gave me are no excuse for me being off the phone since I should have told her I was needing to be off the phone, that I apparently have not opened up our lines of communication, and 3) there is no way that she can afford to have me off the phone at all today since I am the strongest call taker. So here was my response....I walked all the projects over to her desk, with sticky notes on them explaining what has been done and asked her to give them to somebody else who has more time than I do. She then went into a meeting and asked another supervisor, who is a good friend of mine, what my issue was today since I was obviously so pissy. Well, she got told in a very BLUNT fashion, probably more blunt than what I would have used.

Gawd, is it the weekend yet??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home