Monday, August 13, 2001

Oh Grace, now you have done it. The Knee Fairies talked to me about you...they are gonna get you now. I would watch those knees.......

Had a great day at work. Guess it was the horrible weekend that I had that kind of put my life into a little bit of perspective. Let me e'splain Lucy......

Weekend was full of piss and vinegar fighting that was truly "unnecessary" but needed to open up a better line of communtion between me and the most important person in my life....my honey-bunny. Without going into details, there were a lot of tears, a lot of hurtful words, and things worked out for the very best. It also changed my thoughts about work. I love my job and I love the company that I work with, but I am not my job. I decided I needed to get a handle on my stress there. So the thought patterns changed. I will do 110% every day, I will make my clients happy, I will make my co-workers happy, I will make my superiors happy, but I will only do what I can and no more than that. I will also not do another person's job who is capable of doing it themselves. No bad karma, just a dose or reality. And guess what? The stupid, pain in the ass, loser on my group is getting moved off of my group on Monday!!! Guess more positive energy into the world really does come back three fold!!!! Now I gotta work on my Toni...........

Anyways, what am I gonna do for my Scottie to make his life more happy? Well, I am gonna channel some blessing in his direction this evening and this weekend. Gonna write him happy notes to let him know I miss and love him. And, most importantly, I am going to bug him each and every day until he gets so damn sick of it he comes back here for a weekend just to punch me in the arm!!

Alas, the new attitude, the new workout, and the new diet or showing results. Wasn't a good girl today, though. Came home and refused to go to the gym. I think the whole weekend has zapped my energy. Will reload, do it tomorrow!!!!!

Oh Gracie.....they are SO gonna get you!!!!! I think one of them said she had a friend named Christopher........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home