Monday, August 06, 2001

okay, I lost my last blog!! AAHHHHH! That is what I get for trying to do these at work.

Anyhow, let me explain the last few enteries. I have been having non-stop nightmares, every night, two or three times a night. Now, these are not your normal nightmares, these are the kind that make it so that you never want to shut your eyes again. All if it stems from misplaced guilt that I carry in my life that is leaking into my dreams. Gotta do something about it because it is making me unable to sleep. Wait, let me clarify. It is making it so that I REFUSE to sleep. Went through this once before after my Grandmother passed over and I was a nut case to be around. And since I am already a nut case, lack of sleep won't help.

Had a wonderful weekend. The lasagna and sausage and peppers at Toni's, was as always, wonderful! And the room turned out beautiful for her grandparents. Have I told you how adorable her grandparents are!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home