Friday, August 10, 2001

Grace.....SHUT UP!!!!

Okay, the knee fairy didn't come the other night but I think it is because I tossed and turned all night because my knee hurt so she couldn't come. Sooooo last night I slept pretty sound, kept my knee elevated and iced and I think she came for a minute because it feels a bit better today. I am hoping by this weekend she will come and take care of it completely or the amputation fairy will visit. I'm okay with either one!

Well, I was into work an hour early today because a project was bothering me so I just came in and took care of it. But here is my bitch for the morning. The client service contact who is in charge of that group apparently has never called the human resource contact, has never spoken to them, and I have been basically been doing her job and she gets the credit because the group is so happy. How is that for a kick in the face! Well, that changed this morning. I did all the work again, but this time I told the rep that for any further questions to call and speak to the client contact, gave her the persons name and her direct extension and then told the client service contact what I had done!!!

Going home early to sand and stain a couple of tables for my den. Every day I am starting to feel more and more like Martha Stewart. So I am hoping by next week to have a huge house with many acres of property and too have many people working ridiculous hours at extremely poor pay that I can scream at all day long. Oh wait, I already have a life like that!!! ** giggle**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home