Thursday, August 09, 2001

Grace.....SO WHAT!

Work was good, but a little irritating. I found out today that my customer service contact for the group that has taken a particular shine to me has NEVER called the hr reps to see how things are going. So, to make a long story short, I am doing a job that she gets paid to do. HMMMMMM........

Well, the knee fairy did not visit me last night, but I think it was my fault. See, I was tossing and turning all night because me knee hurt and so I don't think she can come when you are awake. So, tonight I am going to take some major medication that will knock me out and then she will come to visit me and make my knee all better. That or the amputation fairy will come and just take it away. I am okay with either one.

So what does everybody thing about stem cell research? This is my view. Let's use the embryos and fetuses because if there is good that can come out of those that will help others, versus these by-products of humans going to waste and becoming trash, than do it. As a person who has a family member with Parkinson's disease, I would love to see a cure for that, if not the ability to reduce the effects of that disease on that family member. And if doing stem cell research gives us that possibility, than by damn, put the money where it is needed.

Okay, off the soap box. I have a guy at my work hitting on me *giggle*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home