Wednesday, August 08, 2001

SHIT DAY!!!!

Well, I probably should not be so harsh, but it was a long day at work. Between Monday and Tuesday I worked 21 hours. Today was the typical 8 hours, but it felt like another 21 hours! Started the day with everybody going into a meeting other than two of us on two teams to answer all the calls...which we did. Then I went to a meeting that ended up lasting 2 hours so I could not go to lunch with Toni. Than I got back from lunch and had another group go into the meeting which lasted 2 hours and then I had non stop problems with a group that has decided that I am their ONLY contact with my company and have the ability to cure any problem that they have! Yes, it makes me feel good that they have that much confidence in me, and YES it makes me feel good that my pit-boss agrees with them....but I do not enjoy one problem after another coming up and having to be solved in 45 minutes or less!!!!! Fortunately, Toni has agreed to try and go to lunch with me again tomorrow. Oh, and did I forget to tell you that I forgot to eat on Tuesday???????? How does a person do that????

Oh well. The good news is that I believe I am becoming addicted to working out since I now have started reading that book. The bad news is that when I got home tonight, I sat down to drink a whole bunch of water, got up and my knee won't work. YES it is the same knee that I blew the ACL out of and NO I am not going to the doctor. The knee fairy told me she will fix it while I sleep tonight. SO GRACE AND TONI.....SHUT UP!!!!

Did I tell everybody that my folks are going away again for a few weeks?? Is anybody excited but me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home