Monday, August 06, 2001

Okay, getting back to a few people::::

Gracie....great blog but I still have not receive any of your e-mails, including the one that you bitch me out. Sorry, resend.

Connie.....MAYBE I will order something from Avon this time.....MAYBE

Michelle.....Gawd damn, gerl, update the BLOG!!!

Ken....yeah, I know you are giggling at my rantings!!

Scotty, the guy that keeps picking up on girls is only picking up on those girls because they are "unavailable". He only wants the ones that are more of a conquest because they have somebody else interested in them. AND showing interest in the twins girl does not make me happy......grrrrrrrrr!

Okay, now I need help. How do I make links on my new template??????????

Honey-bunny....I had a fun weekend with you no matter what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home