Tuesday, August 14, 2001

I'm tired..........

Had a rough day at work. I guess my new job title at my employer is "babysitter" or "project manager" because I seem to be doing both of those......a LOT! I am making myself look really good, or I should say, the pit-boss is making me look good because she is entrusting me to do all these projects, but HELL woman! I am tired and there are only so many hours in the day!!!! I am soooo beat that I actually came home and looked forward to doing NOTHING, and if you know me, you know that means I must be DAMN TIRED because I always have something to do. The downside to this exhaustion is that it is making me not go to the gym. Lousy excuse I know, but I AM TIRED! Are you getting the gist of things here????? I need to spend some time getting my energy back by doing some meditation, but I think the goddess would be offended if I fell asleep while doing that! Damn, can't make either world happy!!!!

Still looking forward to my weekend with my honey-bunny!

Oh, and Thursday is the live WWF Smackdown at th E-Center! WOOOHHOOOOOOOOO!! I get to see The Rock! And if the Fates like me, I hope that Mick Foley will be there 'cuz he's CUUUUTTTEEEEE (said just for My Boys!!!) Anyways, I hope to make a giant ass out of myself like I did last time and yell something completely stupid when it gets really quite. Did you know that sometimes if you are THINKING of something, it comes out of your mouth, and in my case, really loudly??? Just a heads up to everybody if you didn't know that.

Okay, I am not getting ANY feedback on my questions of the week, so we will change it......

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: IF YOU COULD SAY ONE THING TO YOUR MOTHER THAT WOULD NEVER BE USED AGAINST YOU AND/OR SHE WOULD COMPLETELY FORGET WITHIN SECONDS OF YOU SAYING IT, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home