Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dear Diary Tuesday...

What a day yesterday!

I came into work to a bunch of e-mails....to be expected since I was gone for two business days. It took most of my day to get caught up on those e-mails and keep caught up on the e-mails that were coming in. On top of that, being it was a holiday for most people, I could not get my insurance taken care for the new car!!!!

And poor Dylan...he had the shittiest day ever. He went to Costco, shopped around for two hours, got up to the check stand to check out and realized that we STILL DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING DEBIT CARD, so he coulnd't buy anything! And then he went to the gym last night at 7:00 to take a class, only to find out it was cancelled. Needless to say, he was not in a great mood.

Speaking of the gym...I went and did FANTASTIC and ( and I know that this is a sign of mental illness) loved every single minute of it. They have a bunch of new machines and my current, most favorite, is a machine where you sit down and add weight and pull no a rope...and OH MY HELL does it work your upper body!! LOVE IT!!!!

And I just say the weather report...is anyone getting as tired of snow as I am?????!

1 Comments:

At 6:32 AM , Blogger Toni said...

I hate snow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home