Monday, February 04, 2008

Dear Diary Monday...

Holy high drifts Batman...that snow storm SUCKED!

Weekend was pretty calm and almost boring. Saturday I took my Mom shopping and then Dylan and I relaxed that night....going to bed obnoxiously early because he was so tired and I was not feeling good. Sunday I got up and headed over to my folks house to check on them....and noticed that my neighbors had barely a skiff of snow but my driveway had a HUGE amount thanks to the wind. Dylan and I ran to the store to pick up goodies and then came home to snowblow/shovel and then settle in for the day. I got so bored with the Superbowl at about the second quarter that I gave up and went to read.

All in all, nothing to complain about this weekend other than I am glad that the PMS is going away and I can get back on track to eating healthy and NOT craving chocolate every second of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home