Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dear Diary Tuesday...

That drive home last night was not even a little bit of fun! The roads here in town had not been plowed OR salted so they were nothing but ice and the freeways were not much better. I stopped by my folks house on the way home to have dinner with them, and then Dylan and I headed home to relax. It was really nice to just be able to sit for a couple of hours and read.

Today, I am leaving work early to take my Mom to a doctor's appointment, then we are going to get the shopping done so we don't have to worry about going out the rest of this week in the endless amount of snowstorms that are coming in. Dylan is going to be working OT today and the next two days, so I will not be able to see alot of him, again, until Friday and the weekend. However, the weekend is going to be GREAT because we are going to stay inside all weekend and cuddle and relax. I am really needing some relaxation time right now because I am PMSing. Not as bad as I normally due (Bette Living Through Pharmaceuticals) but it has kicked my ass this month and I am just tired all the time.

Oh, and guess who got called for Jury Duty.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home