Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Yesterday was a horrible day...haven't had one of those in a long time where you just feel so crappy that you are just drained emotionally, to the point that you do not want to be around another living soul. Yep, that was me.

After a lousy day at work, I went home and picked up my Mom and we headed to the vet because Muffin has been coughing and got sick yesterday. Come to find out it was very minor, she got some cough medicine, all of her shots, and re-licensed. I then rushed home and Dylan and I headed to WW where he had a fantastic week and I had a lousy week...what did I expect. After that, we went home and I was just done. I took a bath, put on my PJ's and went to my room and just read. Unfortunately, the bad mood just went through the entire night and kept me up all night. I actually don't feel very tired this morning, but it is because my mood has not gotten any better. Yep, running on self-loathing and hatred this morning. Hopefully my attitude will get better by the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home