Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dear Diary Thursday....

Well, yesterday went right down the shithole at work! I ended up working until 7:00pm last night trying to fix SEVERAL problems. Now, don't get me wrong....I do not have any issues with fixing problems. My gripe? The fact that we were told that other areas, areas that are specifically CREATED to do the job of RESEARCH AND RESOLUTION for the CSC's (me) are too overwhelmed, too busy to do THEIR JOB....even though they have hired additional staff. Now, does that make sense to ANYONE? I work in a call center, I deal with over 200 e-mails every single day, have other departments that come to me for help, enter documents all day long for other team members, have the largest high profile client we have...but now I get to do another team's job on top of it? Oh and the problems that I stayed late for last night.....created by a whole OTHER team and they can't fix it....but I got to stay late and fix it. My boss, while he was walking out, made the stupid decision to ask me if I was "okay".....wrong thing to ask somebody who is putting in a 14 hour day....and he found out exactly how "un-okay" I am. I am pretty sure he expects to come into work today and not have me here at my desk and to have my desk cleaned out....that is how ugly I got. Good news for today....we are all getting Cafe Rio for lunch, which will be good. Oh, and the other good news....I WON'T BE STAYING LATE AT WORK FOR THE REST OF THE FUCKING WEEK!

And did I mention I have PMS?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home