Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dear Diary Thursday...

Let's just start by saying that being in a 23 story building while there is an earthquake going on is not any fun.....I don't care WHO you talk to! I thought I was dizzy for about 2 seconds until I realized that the plant behind me was rocking wildly back and forth and was about to topple over, so I had to get up and grab it. Not a good time, really. And I have NEVER gotten motion sick but I am now sipping black tea because my stomach is about to come up.

Other than that excitement, life is good. I took my Mom to her follow up appointment yesterday and it looks like everything is good. We have one more doctor appointment and then we are finished....WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM , Blogger Toni said...

You need to stop drinking at work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home