Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Dear Diary Wednesday...

I don't know about everyone else, but my work has been INSANELY busy. We have many, many new and exciting changes happening but that is not what is causing the business....it is just freakin' busy! I have started waking up early in the morning, before the alarm goes off, thinking of my "list of things to do at work"...and it is driving me CRAZY. My goal is to be so caught up, maybe even ahead of schedule, so that when I leave on Friday I don't think of this place again until my alarm goes off on Monday morning....even if it takes me coming in for a couple of hours on the weekend.

Speaking of the weekend...WOOOHOOO! I am looking forward of spending the entire weekend with Dylan and SHOPPING! He has received two fabulous gift cards from his work and I just received two fabulous gift cards for the Olive Garden from my work so we have LOTS of gift cards to use this weekend. I think we are going to look to see if we can get a good large screen HDTV this weekend, maybe a carpet cleaner, and then a whole bunch of new clothes and fun things. No spending time on the couch this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home