Friday, December 21, 2007

Dear Diary Friday....

Happy Snow Day!!!

Do you remember the days of when you would get so excited because there was a "change" to your normal routine....like you couldn't go outside for recess because it was raining, or you got go outside and have a snowball fight....or something similar to that? Do you miss those days when you got excited over the smallest thing....at least it looks "small" to you now that you are all grown-up? I do but I also find myself now getting excited over OTHER small things....a whole bunch of Christmas cards in my mailbox, watching my dogs run through the new fallen snow, walking through the leaves on the sidewalk in the Fall. Yeah, I know it seems dorky, but I love those little things. Oh, and CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! I don't care how they are used, I don't care if the decorations on the house are great or bad.....Christmas lights are just BEAUTIFUL!

So, you probably won't be hearing much from me until after Christmas so I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and I hope that the Goddess blesses you with peace, with safety on our roads and in this wizard, the gifts of love and happiness that you can share with others. Remember to smile at everyone on the street because you don't know what that one little gift of love could do to their hearts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home