Monday, December 17, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

Christmas shopping is COMPLETED! WOOO HOOOOO!!!!

Friday I got home from work and was just a bundle of energy, so I spent the evening vacuuming the entire house, the furniture, and everything else. I also wiped down all of the bathrooms and the kitchen and then dusted. It was nice for Dylan to be able to come home to a clean house that he did not have to participate in the cleaning of it.

Saturday, I was over to the folks house by 8:00 am and my Mom and I went SHOPPING! We finally finished her Christmas shopping at 2:00, then I headed home and Dylan and I went shopping from 2:00 until 5:30 when we met everyone for dinner at Iggy's....and thanks again to Jeremy and Michelle for organizing the dinner! It was nice to see everyone before Christmas and to hang out and relaxing. After that, Dylan and I did a bit more shopping and then headed home for bed.

Sunday, Dylan and I got up and hit the stores...and did not stop until we were FINISHED! It was nice to finally be able to say that the shopping part is completed and now I need to start the wrapping part. Dylan is working a bunch of OT this week, so he won't be able to help, so my goal is to have the wrapping completed prior to Friday and then Friday I will do some cleaning. Saturday, my Daddy and I will be delivering wreaths to the cemetaries and then Dylan and I are spending that evening with his Folks for Christmas. Sunday....not sure but it might involve RELAXING....or delivering gifts, not sure which one. Monday....the day I am looking forward to the most....is my day with Dylan. He has all of next week off so we actually get to spend Christmas eve together....for the first time in over a decade! WOOO HOOO!!!

Blessing for today: Wishing everyone a very relaxing and joyful week that many things are accomplished by you. A sense of achievment for everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home