Thursday, January 03, 2008

Dear Diary Thursday,

Yesterday was another crazy day at work, but I think I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel for this week. I hung around for an extra 30 minutes last night to get caught up on a bunch of stuff, and it was definetly to my advantage this morning. I may do that again tonight just so I can keep my head above water tomorrow and leave for the weekend with nothing on my plate.

I had a great evening last night. After settling in for the night, I got a call from a very old friend and we sat and chatted for almost three hours! It was awesome to just touch base, find out how each other were doing, and just catching up on everything in our lives....I LOVED IT! We are going to attempt to keep doing that and maybe, just maybe, meet up for lunch or dinner in the near future. It was so much fun.

Tonight I am taking the folks shopping and then going to try and crash a wee bit early...but we will see how that goes. We started our "Betty is going to lose weight" project last night and now she is in our den with her food, her water,her beds, her litterbox, and nothing else. We are going to monitor everything that goes into her mouth and see if we can take off a few pounds. Unfortunately, Betty thinks we are the meanest parents in the world and sits at the door and mournfully cries in the only way she knows how....like a newborn kitten! It almost had me in tears this morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home