Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

I started the wrapping last night....and it was not as easy as I thought it was going to be. "Why?" you ask. Let me share....

I stopped at KFC to pick my folks up dinner, since they spent the ENTIRE DAY wrapping all of their gifts. My Mom was hurting, my Daddy was in unbelievable pain, so we had dinner and I went home. I got everything ready to start wrapping...and the phone rang. It was my Mom to tell me that I had forgotten a plate of cookies....told her I will get them tomorrow. Started to wrap....the phone rang. My Mom telling me I forgot something else....told her I will get it tomorrow. Started back up with the wrapping, got about four gifts into it....and the phone rang. This time it was my Mom to tell me that their T.V. had no picture....so I ran over and spent about 30 minutes fixing their T.V. so it WOULD have a picture. I kissed both of them again, and headed home. This time, I was left alone. I didn't get as much accomplished as I would have liked, but I at least started. I figure if I don't get it all done by Friday, I am not going to sweat it....I will just do what I can each night until it is finished. So far, besides the constant phone ringing, I really enjoyed wrapping last night and am actually looking forward to it again tonight....hopefully with not as many calls.

Blessings for today: may your day start off with a wonderful belly laugh, the kind that brings tears to your eyes and sets you up for the rest of the day.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM , Blogger Toni said...

You need caller ID so you can screen your calls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home