Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday....

I accomplished NOTHING last night....and feel okay about it. When I got home, Dylan and I headed over to WW (great night for both of us), grabbed some dinner, headed home where we ate dinner and then Dylan had to head off to work and I decided, "Fuck it! I am tired!!" and I climbed into bed and red until I was ready to fall asleep. It was WONDERFUL! However, I will be making it up tonight as I have only two days to get all of my wrapping done as I need to take my Mom shopping on Friday. However, the spirit is still in me and I know that I can get these things accomplished.

Work was absolute HELL yesterday. I am not going to go into any details, but let's just say that some people showed their "true colors" and I got to deal with the downfall of it. However, it is a new day and I plan on working on having a better attidue and just having an all around better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home