Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Dear Diary Wednesday,

As always, New Years was a lot of fun with great friends! We spent the evening over at Chet and Shane's house with the usuals, minus the Poors, and ate, drank, and just spent a lot of time chatting. I can't think of a better way to bring in the New Year than sharing love with my friends. And we had a great discussion of how you are allowed to choose your friends, but not your family and that is when Shane and I both stated, "And that is why our friends ARE our family" and it is so true. My friends are such an important part of my life that they are closer to me, and I love them more, than many of my blood relatives. Thank the Goddess for the great people I surround myself with. The only downside to the whole day is that my left ear was KILLING me.

So, we got up on New Years Day and ended up at the Urgent care and I have a raging ear infection, which I already knew. I am not on a high dosage antibiotic which is killing my stomach, and I have to take IB and decongestants to see if it will drain. So far, nothing has happened other than the pain has increased and now my ear is completely plugged up. Oh well, I think I need to be a bit patient.

So, did anyone set a New Years Resolution? I decided against it as I am just continuing on with making myself happy, helping those that I surround myself with their happiness, and continuing down the road to good health (physically, emotionally and spiritually).

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM , Blogger Alana said...

I resolve to not make resolutions. And to try to curb my desire to run over stupid people with my car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home