Friday, January 11, 2008

Dear Diary Friday...

I can not even begin to express how happy I am that it is Friday and I will soon be able to go home and relax with my husband....who, by the way, I have not seen since Tuesday night! Hopefully, that will give you an indication of how insanely busy this week has been.

Today is going to be a great day AND I get to spend lunch with the Tonster! WOO HOO! I was thinking last night, as I was driving home from a 14 hour work day, how lucky I am to have the friends that I have....regardless of how much we keep in contact. I have friends that I have had since childhood that I only speak to maybe a couple of times a year, friends that I speak to every so often, and friends that I speak to every single day and I love them all. They have each brought a special piece to my life, and to my heart, and unless you have walked in my shoes, you have no idea how much this means. Each has been a life-saver, in their own way. Thank the Goddess for friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home