Friday, October 19, 2007

Dear Diary Friday....

To start, Toni would like to be a Buddhist Monk and I have decided to be a Pastor in the Manson Cult. That will only be for today and tomorrow we will change to a different sect/religion/cult as the whim and air current takes us. FYI....

The week has been crazy-ass busy. It is ending (I HOPE) on a good note at work. The day started off with me coming in with my new hair which is a deep, rich, chocolate cherry brown and everyone seems to like it. It is a very big step I took in getting completely away from any type of blonde, which I have been for 37 years of my life, to the "dark side". I love it and will probably stay this color for awhile. Then I managed to get completely caught up with all of my work, which was a feat of it's own since I had two separate faxes that were both over 200 pages a piece to get out this morning. Now I am winding down, counting the hours until I can leave. I am not a 100% sure of what I will be doing this afternoon, but I think I will probably be getting the house decorated.

Speaking of decorations, my parent's house is ADORABLE! My Daddy decorated the front yard with cornstalks, bales of hay, and Halloween lights. My Mama and Daddy then made this really cute ghosts to decorate their yard and my yard! A little bit of the Spirit is starting to seep into my bones!

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM , Blogger Toni said...

Today: Scientologist!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home