Monday, October 15, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

I left work for a half day on Friday and headed home to get the yard "winterized". I mowed and trimmed the lawn, then I got all the hoses drained and put away and then Dylan helped me with getting the lawn furniture put away. While I was doing all of this, Dylan was cleaning the entire house. Oh, and then my Daddy came over and we got some bulbs planted and iris transplanted from his house to my house. It was a long and exhausting day, but it was completed. After all of that, then my Daddy and I put fertilizer on my lawn and his lawn....and then we collapsed for the evening.

Saturday, Dylan and I were struggling to get moving that morning but when we finally did get going, we went shopping for the entire day and didn't make it home until late. Dylan had to get ready for work, so we just relaxed until he left. I then headed off to bed....only to sleep until 2:00 am and then I was up and awake. Don't know what the hell happened there!

Sunday I wanted a relaxing day so I just put on my lounge wear and relaxed....did a couple of loads of laundry and made beef stew, but pretty much just spent the day on the couch, watching t.v. It was nice.....

This week is going to be a bit busy. Today I am taking the folks to get their flu shots and to do some shopping. Dylan's folks are also out of town, so we are taking care of their house and the cats. I am going to try and keep my parent's entertained this week and take them wherever they need to go because they are feeling "neglected" and probably need some time out of the house. Plus, I want to spend my weekend with Dylan doing some fun things. He is trying to get this Saturday off so we can spend some quality time together. Oh, and there are a couple of movies coming out that I want to see too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home