Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Well, it's back. My insomnia has reared it's ugly head once again and I am getting absolutely no REM sleep at this time. I am getting up almost every hour on the hour. I am a menace on the road because I am fighting off sleep driving in to work and driving home. I even tried to go to bed early last night and still woke up every single hour. I was considering calling into work today, but thought I had better just suck it up and come in. Yeah, it's a good time right now, but what do ya do??

Last night consisted of me doing very little. I stopped by my folks house and chatted with them and then I thought I better head home because I was tired and not really good company. Dylan made dinner and we watched the rest of "Fracture" and then we tried to sleep. Well, I tried and Dylan succeeded.

Tonight will probably be more of the same. I am going to go home and relax, Dylan goes into work early tonight, so I will try and relax and maybe get a little REM....but we will see what happens. I think if I don't succeed in getting a little sleep tonight, I will call into work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home