Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

I think my Spooky is sick! He was acting a bit strange this morning, and right before I left, he decided to go and hide himself in our office, away from the other cats...usually a good indicator that he is not feeling well. YAY, another trip to the vet! WOO HOO!

I have Friday off, and I could not be more happy. Dylan and I are going to try and make up some time with each other for the shitty vacation we had. Not exactly sure what we are doing, and at this point I don't even care, but we are going to do everything we can just to have some FUN!

Oh, speaking of vets, it looks like the Rimadyl that Coal is on is actually helping him! He is not the best at taking the pill, but he is not limping, favoring his leg, nothing. I am hoping we can keep him on this for a couple of months and then do the surgery. I'm not looking forward to my baby having surgery....I am such a worry-wart Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home