Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday....

OHMYFUCK! Today has just been non-stop issues all day and thank my Goddess for Toni or I would not have been seriously entertained! It has just been a day of one problem coming up, correcting the issue, only in time for five more problems to pop up. It just never ends.

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER TAMMY....She is old.

And Dylan and I are in the process of trying to figure out our weekend. I know I am taking my folks to dinner on Saturday so he and I are probably gonna go see a movie Saturday morning and spend Friday doing things together....checking out Halloween stores, going to FYE, going to Petsmart, going to dinner...ya know, the usual.

And everyone be on the look out for new "Halloweeny" things to do this year....new haunted houses, ghost tours, etc etc etc. Please.

Oh, and only 3 more days to the Autumnal Equinox!!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:39 PM , Blogger Poodles said...

I knew you would like the video of the legless dancer.

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger Alana said...

OOOH Lorene!! We need to get together and go to a haunted house or an the SL ghost tour together!

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger Lorene said...

I totally agree with you Alana! I have been trying to find out info on the Ghost tour and will let you know as soon as I get info on it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home