Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dear Diary Sunday...

It was a GREAT day today!

I got up and was not sure if I was feeling better or not, but got all showered and pretty and headed over to my folks house. I then gathered up the parents and we went SHOPPING! We first went to Petsmart, then we went to Sam's Club where I now have a membership. Then we headed over to Lane Bryant and I did some KICK-ASS shopping with major savings....for my birthday. We then headed home and I put everything away and made dinner for Dylan....brown rice with peas and mushrooms and chicken and steak....and enough for him to take the rest for his dinner tonight. Yep, I think I have turned the corner and am on my way to being healed! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

This is going to be a great week. My attitude is back on track, I am more in tune with the Universe and with my own energy, I have let go of a bunch of negativity and have started to walk down the Path again. I know it is going to be a magnificient week....and my goal is to help others have a great week as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home