Monday, September 24, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

The weekend was horrible. I took off work a couple of hours early on Friday and Dylan and I had our "date day" which ended short....I started to feel pretty crappy. I was home and in bed by 8:30. Saturday we got up, I was feeling a bit better and we headed out to do some grocery shopping, then I took the folks to dinner with their friends. I got home, started not to feel very good again, and this time I ended up spending the next 24 hours living in the bathroom....almost literally. I have now ended up with stomach flu and I think I might be at the end of it. I called in sick to work and I have not been out of my pajamas for two days...oh, other than to take the 15 baths to stop the chills and aches that have accompanied this wonderful illness. So, in less than two weeks I have had a horrible cold AND the stomach flu. I hope this is the end of it!

Much, much love out to Toni with the change in her meds, the icky toe, and possible new drug. HOPEFULLY you will start to feel a bit better and have less side effects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home